Sunday, October 22, 2006

Termite Art: The Lost Posts

Lo, those many moons ago, in early-mid-October I guest-blogged at our buddy Ed Park's The Dizzies. Here are links to all my pieces over there in case you missed them:

-A review of the superb business expose DisneyWar.
-An appreciation of the bizarro MTV show NEXT, including an interactive portion.
-The answer to my NEXT quiz.
-YouTube goodness, a Marvel Comics Thanksgiving Craptacular.
-Reviewing the New York Film Festival. In One Word.
-A rebuttal to David Poland's Flags of our Fathers review. My full review is also available at The Reeler...I've got a Marie Antoinette review too.

And why haven't I posted here since? Well you'd be amazed how difficult it is to update your blog when your computer refuses to boot up. Go know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home