Sunday, October 08, 2006

This goes double for us

Termite Art's staff is littered with various and sundry hangers-on from The Village Voice film staff. I think I can speak for all of us when I say our lives have been infinitely more blessed for our association with that remarkable publication and its now former film editor, Dennis Lim.

The equally former Voice editor Ed Park (incalculably talented in his own right, I should add) has a short but heartfelt appreciation of the Limster's work up on his blog The Dizzies. We Voice peeps witnessed some remarkable events at that dumpy film desk these last couple of months, and for a good fee, we'd definitely spill our guts. For now, though, we take the high road.

Thank you, Dennis. You'll be better off without them, but they will sorely miss you. They just don't know it yet.

By way of a segue, I'll be guest-blogging over at The Dizzies all week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home