Lessons Learned: Los Angeles, Pt. II
One day in December, I found myself in L.A. This startling discovery allowed me to find other things, forgotten until this moment. Here they are, remembered and bulleted:
- Avenue of the Stars intersects with a street called Constellation...
- ...not to mention also crossing Galaxy Way and, finally, Empyrean Way.
- A Mercedes Maybach is an appropriate car to park outside of the Bentley showroom.
- Crystal chandeliers on Rodeo Dr. are shielded from harsh winter snows by glass boxes.
- Skinny white girls walking on Rodeo Dr. wear 'G is for Gangsta' T-shirts.
Fred Durst had nothing good to say about my work. I did not meet him. Though I learned that D.A. Pennebaker likes the Voice. Or at least, he did.