Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cannes Photo Blog Part 3

The view of the red carpet from the top of the Palais steps. Note to those planning on attending a big honkin' screening in Cannes: you can only get away with a long necktie if you're famous and/or pretty. Black tie doesn't mean black tie — I had one of those. It means fifteen euro white bowtie you buy from an old woman on the street as part of a scam:



When you're watching IFC's Cannes Cam, I'm standing here, in front of the monitors. The one on the right shows what's going out on the webcam live, the other monitor shows a feed from our other camera...so if you hear me pointing out someone on our "other" camera, I saw it on there.



Jude Law and Norah Jones. One of our crew has a picture where Jude and I were talking and in the shot his legs are splayed apart and he's giving this weird come hither look while I'm turning away with a tinge of disgust on my face. Too sexy! Too sexy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wealthy Pete said...

do you frame these pictures?
You can have your own Katz Deli. :-)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Ed Park said...

Singer! Do a Dizzies post! I've been enjoying these.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home