Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Upcoming movies: I like!!!

Spotted on the Bowery, Tuesday afternoon:



What is brilliant about that poster is it contains no text, no information of any kind. As a sales pitch to the uninitiated, that is just about the worst possible one you could imagine. As a bit of inside baseball to get existing Borat fans excited and juiced up, it is nearly perfect.

Also on the movie horizon, Spider-Man 3, and it's spiffy first teaser trailer is available on Apple.com. Wah wah wee wah!

3 Comments:

Blogger robinhoodie said...

Can I put camera in the lady toilet?
No.
Why?

I saw the same billboard today. Such joy!

8:58 PM  
Blogger poorpete said...

Exciting. I'm getting into the Borat due to youtube (god bless it). I'm also looking forward to his future performance in "Curly Oxide and Vic Thrill", drooooool

9:42 PM  
Blogger Matt Singer said...

And he's in Talladega Nights as well, which I've already declared as the best movie of the year, even though it doesn't come out until August.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home