Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gymkata? How about LIT-KATA

eBay, I love you. No sooner do I learn that Kurt Thomas, the kung fu fighting, uneven bars swinging hero of the second greatest movie of all time, Gymkata, had written a book then I had found it on eBay for a whopping 99 cents.

BEHOLD!



I haven't read the book yet, which appears to be part-memoir, part-gymnastics history and tutorial, but I've flipped through it enough to discover that Thomas' preoccupation with photographing his package extended to his gymnastics career. I give you GYM-CROTCH-TA.




I was laughing so hard when I saw this one I could barely pose for the picture:



Besides this hilariousness, the book should provide plenty of fodder for the long-discussed but now officially in the offing Gymkata fan commentary track by myself and my good friend and fellow KT aficionado Chris Moreno. Get ready suckas!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you drooling in the last picture? Heheheh...the best part about Termite Art is the pictures that accompany your brilliant observations.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Michael J. Anderson said...

A photo essay of Matt Singer drooling over Kurt Thomas's lower half = perhaps the creepiest thing in cyberspace...

9:52 AM  
Blogger Wealthy Pete said...

Hillarious! Me and Neil watched Gymkata a month ago ago, wondered if we'd ever get to hear a Matt Singer commentary track. Good to know it's almost here!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Matt Singer said...

I am not drooling over Thomas' crotch, I am laughing at it. I see the difference even if others, including my friends and loved ones, do not.

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home