Monday, August 06, 2007

Read the IFC News Comic!

I thought I posted this but I guess not. This year as part of our coverage of San Diego Comic-Con, we created our own mini-comic and filmed the process of making it for this year's Comic-Con Chronicles, our yearly half-hour special about SDCC.

The special is just about finished and will start screening later this week and run all this month on IFC (I will post links and showtimes once they're available). But in the meantime you can read the entire comic for free online. Click this link, and scroll down to the little comic version of yours truly and click it to get a pop up window to read the story of me trying to interview Spider-Man and Evil Dead director Sam Raimi. The art, by the way, is by my good buddy Robin Enrico.

And, in case you are curious, the story of the comic continued at this year's Con. Raimi was at this year's con with his latest project 30 Days of Night — but you have to watch the show to find out whether or not we were able to track him down and give him a copy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home