Tuesday, July 24, 2007

David Wain, Paul Rudd, Ken Marino (and Matt) at Studio SX

Man I've been waiting to see this. At this year's South by Southwest I was invited to do a little live interview in this thing called Studio SX, which is basically this giant plastic cube in the middle of the SXSW trade floor. Passerbys can hang and watch the interview.

Now I'd never done a live interview in front of an audience before, and trying to keep up with these three guys is particularly difficult, but it seemed to go well at the time. It's finally been put online so you can check it out yourselves and see how I did.



It's part one of two — I'll post part 2 once I find it online.

1 Comments:

Blogger P.L. Kerpius said...

Hilarious! I've said it before, David Wain kills me! The whole thing looks so fun and fantastic--cheers!

And as far as I am concerned, there are only three shows to know about: The Office (UK), 30 Rock, and Stella. Next time you see David Wain you need to tell him that. Stella is it!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home