Saturday, February 03, 2007

Speaking of the Ranger



Lord knows I don't come 'round these parts often enough. I'd like to post more often but in all honesty I'm intimidated by the two-headed monster known as Singer-Sweeney. It's one thing to mop the floor with Singer in a karaoke competition...another entirely to challenge him in cinephilic knowledge.

Anyway, as a faithful reader of Termite Art I was inspired to post after reading the entry on Chuck Norris. The above video (found on Wonkette) is a tour-de-force of awkwardness, and makes me wish Mr. Norris had Tony Snow's job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Singer said...

The idea that Chuck Norris is qualified to perform Sean Hannity's job blows my mind. Does it work the other way around? If Norris pulls a hammy and can't do Missing in Action IV: Still Missing, does Hannity grab some ammo and head to Saigon?

Good find, Drew.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home