Friday, February 02, 2007

A Friendly Reminder That Chuck Norris Is Freaking Awesome


Tonight I watched Missing in Action 2: The Beginning as part of my research on a piece I'm writing about prequels. The movie is wholly without merit except for the fact that at one point Chuck Norris jumps out of a tree and looks like that. In all my years of watching shitty movies, I must acknowledge that my own background in this most white of kung fu masters is inexcusably limited; pretty much the stuff he did with Bruce Lee and the Walker, Texas Ranger lever clips from Late Night With Conan O'Brien. Since the greatest movie star in the universe, Arnold Schwarzenegger, doggedly refuses to make new movies while performing his part-time job as Governor of California, maybe I should take up Chuck as the new focus of my weird, misplaced intellectual obsession with action movies...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home