Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Photographic Evidence that Gymkata is on DVD!

Granted, it's not nearly as cool as owning Kenneth Anger's camera but I too have gained possession of something I have craved for a very long time. At long last, the second greatest movie of all time, Gymkata is available on DVD. And here's the proof of it on the racks at the Union Square Virgin Megastore this afternoon (astonishingly, it looked like I was the first one to snag a copy).


I've just been showing my copy of Gymkata around the neighborhood, and proclaiming it the second greatest film of all time whilst holding it aloft into the heavens.


The skill of gymnastics, the kill of karate! Get in on DVD right friggin' now! (And for more on Gymkata, here's a new appreciation I wrote this week for IFC News in honor of its DVD release)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Wealthy Pete said...

Bravo Matt on yet another accomplishment! Now to get The Day the Clown Cried released.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Matt Singer said...

Oooh...I like that idea.

5:12 PM  
Blogger P.L. Kerpius said...

Ohmygoodness I'm pissing myself!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Matt Singer said...

That self-portrait with the DVD, and just the corner of Kurt Thomas kicking ninja ass is really remarkably lucky framing on my part.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home