Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Classic Trailer Theater: No Holds Barred Trailer

I'm finding YouTube to be a marvelous source of period trailers and if you know me at all, you know I love period trailers. And if you do know me, you also know I love Hulk Hogan, which sort of makes this the coolest thing ever made, cooler even that a Spider-Man comic book written by George Pelecanos and illustrated by God himself. I give you: HULK!



Man, I miss the days when it was perfectly okay for a movie to just be about two bald, oily men punching each other for 85 minutes. We think we're so advanced now with our computer generated effects and our hybrid catering trucks but tell me this: can any of that get you a dude breaking cinderblocks with his fist just for kicks? I think not!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Wealthy Pete said...

Those muscles are something else. Holgan, Stallone, Ah'nold. Are there any more extremly-ripped acting heros of the 1980s?

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home