Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Matt on NPR's Talk of the Nation Today (1/23/08) at 2:40 EST!

With Sweeney off to Rotterdam and me in Sundance, these are heady times for Termite Art. And, insanely, I have now been invited to appear today as a guest on NPR's Talk of the Nation, talking about famous Oscar snubs. BRING THE HEAT NEAL CONAN! I KNOW MORE ABOUT 4 MONTHS, 3 WEEKS, AND 2 DAYS THAN YOU CNA POSSIBLY IMAGINE!

So yeah that's going down today at 2:40 eastern (adjust for various time zones because this sucker is LIVE) and you can even go and find out how to call in and join the discussion (i.e. be a plant who will provide me with easy questions I already know answers to) by going to their site. They've got a stream there as well, so if you're near a computer but not a radio, you can listen that way.

Hope you can tune in. If you're busy at 2:40, it looks like NPR puts all their shows into an archive. If I don't embarrass myself I will post it here as well.

UPDATE:The show is archived on NPR's site for your listening pleasure. I believe by tomorrow it'll also be on iTunes, and you can download it as a podcast as well. Listen and judge my performance! Just not too harshly...

--------------

I wouldn't pretend I knew Heath Ledger but I did interview him once, at the junket for Brokeback Mountain. He came off as incredibly smart, and very serious about his work. For that role, and many others, and many others we now won't get to see him in, he will be missed.

1 Comments:

Blogger P.L. Kerpius said...

Cheers, Matt-O! It was completely great!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home