Saturday, December 22, 2007

Listgasm

It's that time of year again - when wanna-be artists organize film productions into a rather random list of ten. Mr. Singer and I provided a few to the Indiewire poll (where There Will Be Blood eked out a victory over Zodiac), and you can find an annotated version of Matt's at IFC. But all of that is just foreplay for the forthcoming orgy of lists to be provided by Termite Artisans and friends over at Tativille, Scarlett Cinema, Fourteen Seconds, and by other unaffiliated smart folks we know. And we're not bound by such silly things as films having to have distribution in the U.S. - so mine will be markedly different from the one I submitted to Indiewire.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chirag, said...

Hi, my name is chirag. I am short filmmaker from india.I really like your blog and would love to exchange links with.You can check my blog[http://www.f-making-ilm.blogspot.com].I started this blog simply because it really forces you to research on your subject.I have learnt and enjoyed making this blog.I would love if we can exchange and share ideas on the subject of filmmaking.
my email is chirag_aftab@yahoo.co.in

6:11 AM  
Blogger Ryan Smeets said...

listgasm...great title. Check out the site www.listgasm.com

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home